Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Things I love - USAA!

Can I tell you how much I love USAA? Banking is a breeze. Being constantly on the go and moving every year makes other kinds of banking nearly impossible. I can deposit my checks by mail or I can SCAN THEM AT HOME... which, let me tell you is amazingly easy. The site is super easy to get around. The customer service rocks 100% of the time (which means a lot coming from me, a customer service snob). Insurance is affordable (car, renters, life, whatever). Basically, I can't say enough good stuff about them. I'll be banking with them as long as is humanly possible.

1 comment:

Sara Anne said...

oh i didn't know about their banking, i'll have to check that out! i love them, too, they are my car insurance, and when i called them my first week of seminary to report that my car had been broken into (welcome to Richmond) the first thing they asked was "Are you okay? Are you somewhere safe right now? Is there security you can call?" and only then did we move on to the logistics of the actual claim--and that's how they've been with everybody in my family! Yay USAA!