Sunday, January 11, 2009

I am an excellent procrastinator. Now it's making me cry.

I must be procrastinating - I'm making lists again.

List of things I've done instead of Greek this weekend:

*Tromped through mounds of snow with Sasha to the bookstore and back, to Leona's and CVS, then back. It was a bit rough out yesterday.
*Cleaned off the star tray table Kari made for me and edited it with black sharpie.
*Made a list of things I love. *COMING SOON*
*Played The West. This is traditionally sibling's site but I'm getting into it.
*Watched Penelope (a great little movie... with James McAvoy!! Hooray!!).

*Then watched James McAvoy in Macbeth in Shakespeare Redone on netflix.
*Shaved my legs. Pretty exciting, I know.
*Hung out with Kendra's cats and watered her plants (my 2nd Jan. job - I have so many keys!).
*Went to church.
*Took out the trash. Did some dishes. Made some eggs.
*Put a band aide on an almost healed wound just so it would heal pretty. Silly hot oven at Christmas....
*Played Maze Stoppers, Castle Wars, and Shift 3 --- on Kongregate, my favorite website for free online games.
*Reorganized the kitchen cabinets.
*Blogged this list.
*Ate some Cinnamon Puffins.

No comments: