Saturday, November 15, 2008

This pie isn't RED, it is orange...

Did you guess? I made pumpkin pie!!!!

I have no idea if it tastes good or not, but by jove (never actually typed that phrase - is that right?), I've done it!! I actually made two. One regular and the other with a little less evap milk plus honey and vanilla. Should be interesting to do the taste test. Lol. Either way, yay for pie! Corinna's crew plus plus is having an early thanksgiving and they invited me. They feed me often so I especially adore them.

Oh! I have a new deal with my friends. Well, two actually. The first is that I will do dishes (not kisses as one friend misheard) if you feed me. The other is that I will give you a backrub if you play music for me. This means, however, that you have to sing or play an instrument. You can't simply turn on your stereo. Unless, of course, you have personally made me a mix cd or something. :)

I think this is going to catch on and my ears and belly will be happy... even if my hands are callused freaks!!

No comments: