Wednesday, October 08, 2008

My toes are not RED, they are light purple :)

I just got a pedicure... and ate a delicious grilled cheese sandwich on french bread. I got to take a nap with baby Tyce fast asleep on my chest today. I got a really good nights sleep in the guest room that Tommy moved upstairs for me. I am loved and relaxed. And happy.

"Heaven. I'm in heaven."

Unfortunately, I haven't got a lot of work done. Haha. I even tried to go and get my IL ID and register Henry. Sadly, I didn't bring my social security card with me from the city. So, they said no.

Aside from that, I've been reflecting on the idea of head vs. heart. What it means when you are following emotion instead of logic... or if there is such a disconnect between the two in the first place. I've often thought there were times when I could completely go off logic and others when I could go purely on emotion. So what is it? Why does one emotional thought change our mind... or one logical conclusion change our heart? Are they connected or not? I'll let you know when genius thought has graced my mind and I finally know the answer. Haha!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

This has nothing to do with your post. I just wanted to ask what you think about me catching up on your blog, listening to the "Adult Alternative" music station on TV and up comes an Elvis Costello song "Allison" (spelled as the tv did). I'm just saying...

Nikki said...

and yes, I comment under 2 names. I'm that cool!

Unknown said...

I love it!! Haha. That's great!