Friday, October 17, 2008

apology and request

This is my official apology for my lack of posts lately. I simply don't know what to write about. So I'm asking you... what would you like to hear? More about classes? Thoughts on my heart being stretched? Friends? Visits?

As an aside, my cousin from MN is coming to visit today!!! YAY!!! And then I have to go grocery shopping. I have been unfreezing bagel halves and making pb and jelly with almost moldly/stale bread from last week. It's a sad state.

4 comments:

Scary Mommy said...

Ewwww!!! Get yourself to a market stat. It's good to see you & have fun with your cousin! :)

Unknown said...

Aye, I shall. It still hasn't happened. I'm hopefully for tomorrow. :) Any good recipes you want to share, Jill?

Laura said...

That's disgusting. Did you find a Trader Joe's yet?

Unknown said...

Haven't found a Trader Joe's yet. Plan to go grocery shopping... tomorrow?? Thank the Lord for friends who feed me. I'm down to 2 bagels, though, so I better shop soon.