Thursday, September 11, 2008

Who are you people?!?!

Beginnings are scary. Endings are usually sad. But it's the middle that counts the most. Try to remember that when you find yourself at a new beginning; just give hope a chance to float up. And it will.

-Hope Floats


So I'm wondering who my readers are. Don't be afraid to comment. It'll be okay. Who's my St. Louis reader? My NY State reader (Williams...)? My Carolina reader (Albrechts...)? Identify yourself. I'd love to hear from you. New readers from LSTC?

Also, if commenting on a blog is too scary, my email is littlebluehouse@gmail.com . So you can use that and just say hi.

2 comments:

Pam (Adell) Williams said...

Hey Allison! One of your NY readers is me, Pam! I hope that you are adjusting well to Illinois. It would have been a lot of fun if we had been there at the same time, but I know you had a wonderful year. Good luck at seminary!

Unknown said...

Yay!! Tell me your favorite things about Chicago so I can go check 'em out.