Monday, September 15, 2008

thoughts are not RED, they are RANDOM

Hello all. The weekend was productive but not academically. Haha. I tried to get some work done on Friday but was just not feeling up to snuff. So I did some retail therapy (found the TARGET!!!!) with Sasha and ate then ate oreos while watching Robin Williams do some stand up comedy. Saturday and Sunday were spent with the family moving my grandmother to her new place. I already want to go back and help set up more. Perhaps that is what I can spend my fall break doing? Who knows. I have yet to plan out my breaks. Who wants me? I contemplated going to NY for Thanksgiving (Pam, any thoughts?). Obviously will spend some time in TN over the Christmas break. Fall break in IL then? Or seeings friends in other cities nearby? Oh, what to do.

I don't have much to say and I have to study some more Greek for the quiz today, so I guess I will leave this entry shorter than usual. Yes, more Greek. *Sigh* But, it helps that I am really loving Greek. Perhaps because it isn't something I have to think THROUGH, I just have to memorize. And that, I KNOW I can do.

Hugs and kisses.
~Your One L

3 comments:

Pam (Adell) Williams said...

I would love to see you, but Jared and I are most likely going to my parents' house in VA for Thanksgiving.

Unknown said...

Noooo!!! Well, we shall pick a different holiday then. New Years?

Laura said...

I want you here.