Thursday, September 25, 2008

White is not RED, otherwise it would be RED

So I finally figured out an appropriate description of my apartment. Have any of you seen the Producers? You know the part where Ula decides that clean means white? Well apparently, she did the painting here at LSTC, too. Basically the scene opens up and she is painting the very last bit of wall space white. The table is white. The flowers on the table are white. Everything is WHITE. Now, picture if you will MY humble apartment. Not only are the walls white, but the door frames, the doors, the cabinets, the cabinet door handles, the window frames, the door handles have their spots as do the locks, and there's even door locks painted shut. I heart it here in my little clean white palace.


I was thinking of this as I was drifting off to sleep a few nights ago. *Nods* It's still true.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! Yes, that fits!Love you,
KBW

Whitney said...

omg. Ulla painted your apt! (Bialystock and Bloo-ooom)