Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sand is not RED, but my skin will be


I should be packing for I am North Carolina bound. My cousin is getting married on Saturday so I get to spend the weekend with select family members. Then my mother and I decided that we needed a little beach time. Ok, we needed a LOT of beach time, but we allotted ourselves a mere three days of glorious sand and sun. We've got a little condo, a deck of cards, our bathing suits, and some sunscreen. Good to go!

So if I haven't yet gone to the beach, where have I been? Well, lets just say I found a book and devoured it. Then I read the second book in the series. Then I immediately bought the third. They lasted almost two weeks. What were these fabulous attention grabbing books, you ask? Why, none other than the Twilight saga that has swept the nation. Catch the trailer to the movie (out in December) or read up on your twilight trivia at the movie website. I can't wait!! It really is an addiction.... The fourth book comes out the first day of August. I will be at Barnes and Nobles. Yes I will. Oh, here's something else to devour. Enjoy! (P.S. the picture in this post is Edward and Bella. Edward is a vampire. Bella is just a small town gal who fell in love with him. *Sigh*)

That's really been about it. Besides starting to say goodbye and preparing to move north, I have stayed busy with coffee and my two fabulous girls. I won't want to say goodbye to either of my families here so I'm trying to figure out how to best leave parts of my heart behind. No one said it would be easy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just started reading the Twilight series, and it is quite amazing. I had heard about the series and thought it sounded interesting so when I saw that you were reading it on Facebook, I decided to try it. The first book was fabulous! I read the first book in two days, and am anxiously awaiting the next two books to arrive in the mail via Amazon. The waiting is driving me crazy. Anyways, I know that I haven't talked to you in forever, but I hope that all is well and that your move to Chicago goes smoothly. :-)