Monday, April 21, 2008

therapy is colorless, like rain

p.s. I adore my new counselor. I'd pay her millions. If I had millions... The hardest thing she's asked me to do, my "homework" for the week, is to listen to whatever that running tape in my head says. The little comments that you tell yourself that might be negative that you don't say out loud. Generally reprimanding yourself for being stupid, ugly, etc. It has been quite a ball, let me tell you. What's hilarious so far? I don't have commentary; I have a running tape of LOOKS from people. Looks that SAY, "You are ridiculous" or what have you. Interesting. V. interesting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you are amazing and growing, just as God intended. It's a slow journey: two steps forward, one step back, but worth it non the less.
love you