Friday, June 01, 2012

A Day in Life of the Lazy Vacationer

Day Two: Still in Stuttgart. Woke up around 7am this morning after a fairly decent nights sleep! So proud of my body's ability to sleep. Aww.... Corinna had a crazy day at work so we took it easy today. Tomorrow we will adventure to Tubingen! Something about a boat ride tour and good food?

Yes, I'll start the day with a glass of Orange juice. Oh wait, BLOOD ORANGE juice? Yes, please. 
(I know we can get this in the US but c'mon!)

Salz and Pfeffer sound like characters in a Dr. Seuss book! 

Corinna's living room and my sleeping area while I'm here. See my feet? Cuddly.

I have this thing with going to Chinese food restaurants in other countries. This General Tso's chicken was way different, not fried, and packed with lots of veggies and served with white rice. Yum.... no crab rangoons though. Tragic.

1 comment:

Kaye said...

Thanks for sharing your adventures!