Friday, February 25, 2011

Things I Love

My life has lots of junk and stuff and things. But there are some things I LOVE. Thought I'd share one of my recent favorites:

CD/DVD File Box from The Container Store!!



I have LOTS of discs in my life. Homemade mixes of music. Lots of music. Over 200 DVD's. And when I move once a year, I cannot take stacks and stacks of cases with me each time (but I want my music and movies)! These hold 100 discs. The two I own currently are housing my DVD collection. There is an index page in each box and it is the easiest way to glance through my movies without having shelves and shelves of cases. They're smooth leather, slide easy, and are attractive (unlike CD wallets that I find less attractive and cumbersome).

If you are in the mood for a little reorganizing and decluttering, I highly recommend these. 

BTW, I realize you more high tech types have hard drives half the size loaded with your movies. But I got most of my collection before that was an option and I like being able to take a few over to a friend's house!

No comments: