Sunday, April 26, 2009

Would any of you be interesting in reading any of these papers I'm writing for the end of the semester?
-a paper about liturgy in the ELCA and how Luther reformed liturgy (I had an awesome typo in this paper that I'm glad I caught: "Luther retained the elevation of the hose..." instead of "host")
-a reflection on my roommate's faith/church life as a result of the oppression of the Palestinians
-a reflection on Dietrich Bonhoeffer's Letters and Papers from Prison (such a great book - so many good quotes..)
-a reflection on my experience at Cornerstone in TN as compared to the ELCA (we all took communion at the same moment, sitting in our chairs - how awesome to be so unified!)
-a final project for history... about... um... Roger Williams...? or... Bloody Mary? (t.b.a.)
-an exegesis paper on the passage in Ephesians that talks about the submissiveness of wives
-a book report on a book used for the above paper
-a paper/reflection on my philosophy of ministry
-part III of the endorsement essay

...or anything else that I've written/have yet to write and neglected to put on the list?

(Say a prayer if you think on it. I'm behind. I need to focus! L, where is that drink mix you got that promised "focus" on the front? I need to start drinking more of that!)

No comments: