Friday, November 07, 2008

Henry and Hamilton are not RED, they are pretty much gray

While with Henry last Thursday:

We drove to Washington.
Rocked out and sang to Lady Antebellum and Sasha's Mix.
Reorganized my wallet and purse.
Enjoyed a Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi. Mmm...
Talked to Sasha, Whitney, Em, and Aunt Susan.
Enjoyed weather in the 60's.
Composed this list.
Watched a beautiful sunset (no really, crisp blue and warm shades of orange...).
Arrived safely to "Welcome Home."

While sitting at my desk today so far today (some with Hamilton):

I called USAA and set up banking, car insurance, and renters insurance. YAY!!
Listened to my sibling's mix to make sure it is fabulous before burning it.
Prepared to mail magazine clippings to a friend (Yes, I'm turning into my grandma... and I think that's okay!!)
Called Joy back about a job for J-term at the church across the street.
Hamilton and I wished the footballers luck on their victory (follow) and typed this blog.
Updated my calendar for November and December (events include Thanksgiving with the W's, Wicked with family, test dates, and the end of the semester... WOW!).

No comments: