Friday, October 24, 2008

I GOT THE JOB!!!

I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!

Did I tell you I was applying for one? I've had a little too much time on my hands... to spend money that I've not been making at the coffee shop. Yes, apparently no other store in the world will ever be as awesome as my store is. The lady in charge was completely disorganized and I just couldn't work for her. That and I felt it was time for something new.

So about a month ago, an email was sent out asking for applications for a student assistant for the candidacy office. I immediately went and applied. I interviewed this last week. It is all to do with organizing and confidentiality. Right up my alley. And... I just got the email that I got the job!! I'm so excited! New glasses and a job all in one day? It feels just like Christmas. :)

*Sigh* I'm so happy.

No comments: