Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Bright Eyes are Bright, they aren't RED

"So I'm singing, drinking, breathing, writing;
Everyday I'm on the clock.
My mind races with all my longings,
But can't keep up with what I got."

~Bright Eyes - I'm Wide Awake, It's Morning
(frankly the whole song has amazing lyrics... but it's bright eyes, so you've gotta expect that)

I'm a little stressed; I'm not gonna lie. I'm still finding time to laugh and smile and sleep, I promise. But I can't help feeling that there is no way to ever keep up with everything so we do the best we can with what we've got.

:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen to that! Love you
KBW

Unknown said...

You can do it! I know you can! Just remember all those UHON classes with eleventy billion pages of reading every night, then a trazillion pages of writing to follow!! I have complete faith in you, and I miss you desperately!!!