Saturday, September 20, 2008

Peter Pan is not RED, he's a boy in GREEN

Rediscovered youtube... and was listening to this fabulous song... and, as is typical, saw how the lyrics applied to my life. So I thought I'd share. The song is from Peter Pan 2 which is altogether NOT an amazing movie but I watched it with my H girl and she loved it. I LOVED this song. So, enjoy.



Jonatha Brook - I'll Try

I am not a child now.
I can take care of myself.
I mustn't let them down now-
Mustn't let them see me cry.
I'm fine. I'm fine.
I'm too tired to listen.
I'm too old to believe:
All these childish stories.
There is no such thing as faith,
And trust,
And pixie dust.
I try, but its so hard to believe.
I try, but I can't see what you see.
I try. I try. I try.

My whole world is changing,
I don't know where to turn.
I can't leave you waiting,
But I cant stay and watch the city burn;
Watch it burn.
'Cause I try, but its so hard to believe!
I try, but I can't see what you see.
I try. I try. I try and try,
To understand,
The distance in between:
The love I feel,
The things I fear,
And every single dream.

I can finally see it.
Now I have to believe:
All those precious stories.
All the world is made of faith,
And trust,
And pixie dust.
So I'll try,
'Cause I finally believe!
I'll try,
'Cause I see where you see!
I'll try. I'll try! I'll try!
I' ll try- to fly.





...and the gorgeous baby M to finish it off. *sigh*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the song too. You are not a child.. you are a woman and you are strong and courageous and resilient, just like all the Bradley women. Love you so...
KBW