Sunday, September 07, 2008

Internet is not RED, it is wireless goodness

And finally I taste the joy of having internet in my bedroom (and not across the street, 3 floors up in a scary computer lab). You can expect more frequent blogging from this time forward. And also because I now have school work 24/7 that I will be choosing to avoid as much as is humanly possible. What would you think of a pastor who slid by with C's and D's in seminary?? Kind of like the doctor who was the bottom of his class and is operating on your kid, eh? Right... guess I better go study some of those Greek vocab words, then, eh? So glad I took a semester of this stuff already in undergrad. Of course... we'll be breezing by all that intro Greek stuff at an alarming speed. So by the end of next week I'll be floundering. Lol. Wish me luck!

No comments: