Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Centrifugal Force is not Red, it is a BLUR

My sincerest apologies for being away. I've been without the internet since Thursday. I know, right? Seems unreal. But I am house sitting and both of their jobs find them around computers all day, so they see no need to have one at home. I get it. It makes sense.
Anyway, I am on my very own new lap top as we speak! His name is Hamilton Dell Quibly. And sadly, he never got to meet Eesa. Yes, that's right. Still no Eesa. She's gone, gone, baby gone. Despite the great efforts of myself and friends (Thank you, thank you, thank you for all you did), no one has heard a word from the neighborhood or greater Chattanooga. So let me just say that if you happen to be out and about, see a beautiful Nikon D80 and a fantastic black shoulder bag with orange lining, it might be my Eesa. Ask a LOT of questions. If they don't have answers, steal it back!!! No, I'm just kidding. I'm just trying to not be bitter at this point in time.

I do have some interesting reports to follow up with, however. The first being that I discovered I had neglected to put my second battery, my polarized lens, and my flash in my new bag. Again, because it was so new! So, I'm not really sure what to do with those things now... but I've got 'em!

Secondly, on Friday, I looked down at my console where I usually store my change... it's a little dish right in front of the cup holders (you can try to see what I mean, here, in the Honda pictures)... I'd take a picture FOR you, but obviously, that isn't an option. ;) Anyway, there was only one ring there. I always keep the two together that Kelly gave me for my birthday. I thought it was odd. Well, last night, when picking up things off my passenger seat floor board, I notice the other ring, all the way next to the door on the carpet. So if you doubting Thomases think it is impossible for a camera bag to fly out the window, explain how this ring flew up out of the console and landed on the far right side of the car. There was some major centrifugal force going on, let me tell ya. Oh Henry!

I have no other news. I'm spent.

No comments: