Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Rednecks are RED, they are SO red

So I spent the morning helping a friend move into her new place. Of course there was some cleaning to do before the new furniture and such could be moved in. The best part where the things we found that had been left behind by the previous owners. One word: RANDOM. I really enjoyed the razor and soap left the in the shower (EW!), the Dale's Steak Sauce in a bottle on the grill (YUM!), and the Christmas decor left in the garage. I took a picture of one of the Christmas fixtures. Yes, there were four. It is so redneck that I just have to laugh. If you can't tell from the picture... it is a ball of Christmas twinkle lights... and stuck through the bottoms of clear plastic solo cups. I kid you not. This is homemade. Wow. I heart the south.

No comments: