Friday, September 28, 2012

Final Goodbye

"I'm changing all my strings, I'm gonna write another travelin' song about all the billion highways and the cities at the break of dawn." -Bright Eyes

Last night in Washington, IL. Emptying out a storage unit tomorrow to unload it all again in a new place in a new town to prepare for a new job. I'm tired of this moving stuff but this feels more permanent. More "me" than things have felt in a while. It feels good. Exciting. Scary. Real.

And with that, my friends, I bid you a final goodbye. Thanks for reading. Thanks for commenting. Thanks for journeying with me these past four years. Here's to the next chapter...


4 comments:

Aunt B. said...

I pray that your future will be blessed. You are loved.

Nikki said...

No more posts? We will have to have.much more frequent phone calls then!

Nikki said...

No more posts? We will have to have.much more frequent phone calls then!

Laura said...

That's it??