Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Sunsets

The fog is clearing.

I am applying to some jobs around town, coloring in some coloring books, loving on family and letting them love on me, holding Alpha's family in prayer as they grieve his recent death, grabbing some Oreos and breathing in and out. This is life. It goes on.

And as the fog clears, the future seems a bit brighter. I'm disappointed this position didn't work out. However, I get to go work at Starbucks again. Or work as a server! Or... whatever!! I get to hang out with family in IL. I get to bike and eat better and get myself healthier than I currently am. I get to do more genealogy and work on my green stole. This time is not wasted.

I will continue to see what life brings. "No doubt the universe is unfolding as it should."

Thanks for all the advice and encouragement. It means more than you know.


No comments: