Thursday, August 20, 2009

My 200th Post!!

It is fitting that my 200th post is also written on the day that I finished CPE. Cause for celebration and marking time passed...

I wanted to share a bit of our goodbye process today. To close, we went around and said, in one word, what we hoped most for each other. What did they hope for me?

Happiness.

Love.

Self.

A-place-by-a-babbling-brook. (This was my supervisor so he could break the rules.)

In other words, they got me. They pegged me completely. Today (and throughout the internship), I had small mirrors held up for me that presented a completely accurate picture of me - not only what I presented on the outside but all the way down to my fears, hopes, beliefs, and passions. It was a remarkable experience to be seen for who you really are - the good, the bad, the ugly, and the beautiful in between.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Yay! You made it! You finished! Hooray!!