Monday, March 02, 2009

I hate the Bachelor

Babies are magical things. Tyce is reaching and grabbing things now. So when I picked him up when I got home, he reached around my neck and sort of grabbed on to me. A real hug!! It felt like he was holding me! I just felt myself healing.

Poor guy, though. He's got runny nose and watery eyes and teeth coming in so he's a hot mess.... but a cuddly hot mess. So at least there's that... !

This week is our "reading week" - a week off that is like spring break... but to call it a break would mean that we would be able to slack off. We wouldn't have to read all the things we need to. We wouldn't have to catch up. We wouldn't have to start our papers.

But they called it a reading week so that we would at least have GUILT about not doing those papers and reading those books. So. This week = needing to get stuff done.

In the meantime, I'm watching smut tv. I hate the bachelor. What a cad.

2 comments:

Emily Anne Carson said...

lol. Well said! I should be reading, writing, and all that other seminary stuff, but instead I watched all 3 hours of The Bachelor with my mom! What a CROCK! It made me want to boycott ABC! Like the show isn't terrible enough already, now the boys can TAKE BACK engagements and trade girls????

Hope you have a great Tuesday! Tyce sounds adorable!

Nikki said...

Question about your non break of a week: How is what you're expected to do this week (read, catch up, start papers) any different that what you did on spring break through college? Maybe it was just us, but still... All I did was work, read, write, or feel guilty for not doing one of the three!!