Thursday, September 18, 2008

reading texts online is not RED, but my eyes are certaintly HURTING because of it

So today was an intense day. Long. But filled, too. Not bad, just... a DAY.

Started off with yoga/stretching. Light breakfast. New friend. Class. Eucharist chapel (a long service with communion on Wednesdays). Photos with scholarship winners. Lunch. READING READING READING. I was doing most of it online and I started to have a headache and my eyes were hurting so I decided to print the rest of it off. This required a trip to the computer lab. But apparently the default setting on the computer I was on printed of SIX of each page. So that was an embarrassing problem when I wanted to print just 10 pages....

Came home. Read. Ate a little for dinner and dashed to class. Discussed human sexuality. Came home to finish reading in time for the quiz that was due by midnight. Decided at eleven that I should start. Took me about two minutes which seems unfair after all the time I spent reading the material. But... welcome to seminary. :)

Now I'm relaxing and trying to figure out why I can't add my friends to my new Skype thing. If you've got it, I'm williams4385 so you should add me... and then show me how to do it.

I'm sorry my update isn't that exciting. I'll try to make a nice little blog when I've got the gusto to make something worth reading. Lol. Thanks for reading as always.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mom,
That's a serious possibility. Just have to figure out what insurance I am even on and who to go to at this point. One more thing to do....

Love you.