Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Birthdays are not RED, unless that's the color of your cake!

Happy Birthday Big Brother!!

No, not the show.

And in honor of this day, I donned a State Radio t-shirt and gave him a birthday phone call at 7:30am (he was up, don't worry). And then I decided today would be an excellent day to try scary downtown Chicago with Henry for something special for the sibling. We made it. We did a few circles... but only a few so I consider that a success. I illegally parked Henry and dashed inside The House of Blues to purchase State Radio tickets (yes, you can laugh at me for not realizing beforehand that I was wearing a State Radio t-shirt AND purchasing tickets for their show here in October...). So I like the band.... a lot. I had to get the ever fabulous sibling a birthday present!

So... Success!!! I did it. All for my fabulous big brother who is coming to visit me in October. Hooray!!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

very proud that you made it successfully into the big, scary city

Unknown said...

thanks. it was scary... but FUN. so that means I'll go again... sometime.