Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Beginning of the Back Story

Okay, friends. Here it goes. The online journal to beat all (my) other online journals. Say no to livejournal. Say no to Xanga. Say no to Myspace and Facebook. Here is where it's at. At least, I hope so. This is my first go round. :)

BUT, it will hopefully be a way for you to keep up with me and my goings on as I finish out the remainder of my year off and head up to Chicago. Seminary and such. As of this very moment, I am heading north to Chicago in August to attend the Lutheran School of Theology at Chicago. Three cheers for finally deciding where my life is heading!!! Woot. Woot. Woot.

In other news, I am working on an application for a scholarship they've offered me. I'd best go get to that. I should hear back May 1st on whether or not I've "won" that full tuition. I'll be sure to post and let you know, of course.

Until next time, I remain your red head...

No comments: